In the era of VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity), decision making is very challenging for leaders because one can rarely foresee the consequences of business decisions. Traditional leadership (command and control) must give way to a whole new approach to leadership and a whole new set of skills.
Sunnie Giles, Ph.D. suggests that applying concepts from neuroscience, complex systems approach, and quantum mechanics can help leaders produce radical innovation. Years of research and coaching and training numerous leaders culminated into her recent book, “The New Science of Radical Innovation.” Leaders must master self-management, which enables safety for others, which in turn allows building connection with them. Upon the secure foundation of safety and connection, the organization can finally unleash the full potential of iterative learning, which leads to spontaneous radical innovation.
You will learn:
- The big picture: why a whole new approach to leadership is required
- Quantum Leadership®: A new framework for leadership in the VUCA era
- The cost of leadership: the bottom line impact of two types of leaders
- How to change: individualized assessment result analysis and change plan development
- How to pair with an accountability buddy to accelerate the change goal