Employee conflict is a reality in the workplace. When working relationships are strained, organizations experience lowered productivity, employee underperformance, and negative workplace culture. While conflict is inevitable when workplaces engage in “safe conversations” – transformative dialogue that uncovers hidden workplace issues, concerns are identified, behaviors addressed and a positive workplace culture is established.
Equip managers to foster greater innovation, inclusion, and collaboration within their teams by learning skills to safely dialogue about issues that hinder the success of people they lead. Join us for this interactive training session and get hands-on experience in the art of productive dialogue.
You will learn how to:
- Develop strategies for effectively talking, listening, and collaborating in situations where opinions differ
- Build more productive manager-staff working relationships
- Increase employee performance and team productivity
- Establish cohesive and collaborative teams
- Create a workplace culture in which teams love to work