You know there’s opportunities to improve talent acquisition at your organization, but you’re not sure where to start. Wouldn’t you like the chance to use an intimate group of your peers as a sounding board for these challenges? Would it be helpful to chat with a subject matter expert about possible strategies and best practices to improve your ability to attract and hire top talent?
This session will provide you with not one, but THREE such opportunities.
Join your fellow attendees for three 20-minute roundtable discussions facilitated by subject matter experts on a variety of topics. As you discuss, share and debate with your tablemates, our roving visual artist will capture your ideas and bring them to life for all to see.
In this session, you may choose from three of the following discussion topics:
- EVP/Branding – Tell your organization’s story and attract critical talent segments.
- Assessment and Selection – Move beyond your hiring manager's gut and base your candidate selection on data.
- Onboarding – What’s your role in supporting the transition from candidate to employee?
- Candidate Experience – Is your hiring process optimized to engage the kind of people you want to hire?
- Technology for Talent Acquisition – See through the bells and whistles to invest in tools capable of supporting your talent acquisition strategy.
- Sourcing Top Talent – Learn strategies and tactics to identify and engage passive candidates.
- Talent Acquisition in Latin America – Discuss the challenges and opportunities specific to this diverse global region.
Please note, discussion topics are subject to change.
Moderators (more to come)